About Me

My photo
I am a not so shy Gemini, but have a huge heart. But besides being a romantic and a little old-fashioned, I am a thinker. I am sarcastic and enjoy a good laugh even if it is at my own expense. I enjoy and I love my family beyond measure. The rest comes from knowing me...

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Addicted to Food

To be perfectly honest I am a bit of a food addict but at the same time, now that I have my tests done and I am waiting for school to start my life really isn't that exciting... I have been to the movies and done a lot of thinking, preping, and packing but that is about it.  So here are a few photos that I do have that I thought I would share: Food photos, new haircut, our two cats that have learned to coexist, and then the alarm clock my mom almost made me keep for college - It would have been the death of me!






No comments:

Post a Comment